The mission of The John Lindsay Foundation is to promote and/or improve public awareness of the sleep apnea problem in the commercial motor vehicle industry.
- NTSB: Crew Fatigue Main Reason Behind Fatal 2014 Train Crash
- DOT calls for rail companies to screen operators for sleep apnea; FMCSA wants formal rule
- U.S. Federal Appeals Court rules in favor of trucking company that took driver “out of service” because he refused to take a sleep test.
- Medical Review Board Posts Draft Recommendations on Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Did you know that there are three types of sleep apnea?